Open Series S1
The season will take place only on kunos tracks, which should make the races much easier. The vehicle we have chosen is a perfect compromise between a car for an amateur and a vehicle for a racing team. Specialized driving assistance systems such as ABS, DSC and traction control ensure that novices can also race safely in a BMW. Under the hood, a 6-cylinder 333hp engine should provide a little fun.
Below you will find the official video from BMW regarding the 235i Racing:
The server settings have been set to force the pit on the drivers, although the race lasts 40 minutes, we expect a lot of rivalry! We have 6 races ahead, let the best win!
40 min24 Nov 21:00
Silverstone - National
40 min08 Dec 21:00
Silverstone - International
40 min29 Dec 21:00
Red Bull Ring GP
40 min12 Jan 21:00
Nurburgring - Sprint (Formula)
40 min26 Jan 21:00
Brands Hatch - GP
40 min09 Feb 21:00
Open Series S1 SEASON TERMS
- Season Open Series S1 will be using Assetto Corsa game on PC.
- Season is organised and governed by Republic Of Simracers, registered in Great Britain, owned by Andrzej Wasielewski.
Duration and registration
- To participate in this season you must have a copy of Assetto Corsa on Steam and register for this event on ROS’ website.
Determining the winners
- Winner of the season will be the driver with the highest number of points after deducting all penalties (including final race).
- In case of a points draw the driver with a higher track position in the last round will be the winner.
Qualifying and race
- Qualifying session will start on the race day and will last for 15 minutes.
- Each round will consist of 1 race lasting 40 minutes.
- Server settings:
TC - Factory
ABS - Factory
SC - Off
Damage - 60%
Fuel usage - 300%
Tire usage - 200%
- 6 track cuts are allowed. More will result with a drive-thru penalty to be taken in the next 3 laps from the first cut above the limit.
We recommend downloading the KMR app available in ACEM to track the number of cuts.
- Penalties are handed by the stewards committee and approved by master steward based on individual analysis of the incident and its impact.
- Car liveries don't need to use ROS numberplates yet they need to have ROS loge.
- When participating in a public event organised by us, the Organiser reserves the right to share any materials such as stream, photos, screenshots in social media, Internet, press, television or other media. Such materials can contain details publicly used by you during the event.
- Scoring will be revealed after prequalifying to R1 is finished.
- A team may only consist of two drivers
Terms above agreed on 09.11.2020.
Above Season Terms are extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.