Open Series S3
45 min27 Jul 21:00
45 min10 Aug 21:00
45 min24 Aug 21:00
45 min14 Sep 21:00
45 min28 Sep 21:00
Donington Park GP
45 min12 Oct 21:00
- Season Open Series S3 will be using Assetto Corsa game on PC.
- Season is organised and governed by Republic Of Simracers, registered in Great Britain, owned by Andrzej Wasielewski.
Duration and registration
- To participate in this season you must have a copy of Assetto Corsa on Steam and register for this event on ROS’ website.
Determining the winners
- Winner of the season will be the driver with the highest number of points after deducting all penalties (including final race).
- In case of a points draw the driver with a higher track position in the last round will be the winner.
- The driver weakest race of the season will not count towards the general classification
Qualifying and race
- Qualifying session will start on the race day and will last for 15 minutes.
- Each round will consist of 1 race
- Server settings:
TC - Factory
ABS - Factory
SC - Off
Damage - 60%
Fuel usage - 200%
Tire usage - 200%
- 6 track cuts are allowed. More will result with a drive-thru penalty to be taken in the next 3 laps from the first cut above the limit.
We recommend downloading the KMR app available in ACEM to track the number of cuts.
- Penalties are handed by the stewards committee and approved by master steward based on individual analysis of the incident and its impact.
- Car liveries must include a numberplate and a banner on the windshield. (These elements can be found in the car folder)
- When participating in a public event organised by us, the Organiser reserves the right to share any materials such as stream, photos, screenshots in social media, Internet, press, television or other media. Such materials can contain details publicly used by you during the event.
- Scoring will be revealed after prequalifying to R1 is finished.
- A team may only consist of three drivers
- Telemetry is not mandatory, yet the administrator can ask the driver to save it
Terms above agreed on 10.07.2021.
Above Season Terms are extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.