ACC by kycu GT4
After seasons TCR series with a kycu, it was time for a little bit different vehicles and a different platform!
Republic of Simracers is pleased to announce the prologue for ACC season!
There's no need to put it into words, the prologue starts with the latest DLC to the kunos platform, GT4! Additionally, in order to turn up the whole atmosphere, on the track there will be as many as 80 drivers at once! To turn the indicator, even more, a pitstop will be required.
Additionally, there will be no PREQ, the drivers just have to sign up for the event and mark their presence!
45 min29 Jul 21:00
ACC Spa 2019
ACC by kycu GT4 EVENT TERMS
- Event ACC by kycu GT4 will be using Assetto Corsa Competizione game on PC.
- Season is organised and governed by Republic Of Simracers, registered in Great Britain, owned by Andrzej Wasielewski.
Duration and registration
- Registration for ACC by kycu GT4 event starts on 20/07/2020 (which also means the start of the season itself) and finishes with the race on 29/07/2020.
- To participate in this season you must have a copy of Assetto Corsa Comptizione with GT4 DLC on Steam and register for this event on ROS’ website.
- There is no PREQ for this event
- There are 80 slots per split
- A training server will be provided for drivers
- Registration for the event will last until 29/07/2020 18:00 CEST.
Determining the winners
- Winner of the season will be the driver with the highest number of points after deducting all penalties (including final race).
- In case of a points draw the driver with a higher track position in the last round will be the winner.
Qualifying and race
- Qualifying session will start on the race day and will last for 20 minutes.
- Pitstop is mandatory
- The formation lap will be done using a widget available from version 1.3 onwards.
- Season's cars:
- Alpine A1110 GT4
- Aston Martin Vantage GT4
- Audi R8 LMS GT4
- BMW M4 GT4
- Chevrolet Camaro GT4
- Ginetta G55 GT4
- KTM X-Bow GT4
- Maserati MC GT4
- McLaren 570S GT4
- Mercedes AMG GT4
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4
- Penalties are handed by the stewards committee and approved by master steward based on individual analysis of the incident and its impact.
- When participating in a public event organised by us, the Organiser reserves the right to share any materials such as stream, photos, screenshots in social media, Internet, press, television or other media. Such materials can contain details publicly used by you during the event.
- Scoring will be revealed after prequalifying to R1 is finished.
Terms above agreed on 26.04.2020. Last update: 26.04.2020.
Above Season Terms are extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.