Assetto Corsa Competizione Regulations
ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE REGULATIONS
- Rules of league entry
- Before every league race, drivers are obliged to participate in pre-qualifying session to determine the correct assignment to servers based on fastest valid times during prequalifying session.
- Start of Pre-qualifying session will be announced on ROS' website
- Current prequalifying results and provisional server allocation will be show at the relevant event page on ROS' website.
- Pre-qualifying session are ending as per Season calendar (usually ending at 23:59.59 CET/CEST on the day before the official race). Laptimes made after that time, even when PreQ server is operating won't be included in PreQ results table.
- Official Qualifying session determines the starting grid. It starts as per event schedule on race day. Unless the event terms doesn't says otherwise (usually start at 20:40 and lasts for 20 mins).
- To participate in the race, drivers are required to have at least 10 clean laps in PreQ table in the car the've signed up, SA of 50 of higher and have 3 track medals for the track the races are on.
- Racing rules
- Track limits are set by the system built in the game.
- During pre-qualifying, drivers that are on "outlap" are required to give space for drivers that are on "flying lap". If a driver will not abide by this rule a penalty might be issued when accident is reported and documented. Reporter of the incident is required to supply the appropriate documentation including replay of the incident.
- Using ‘Back to pits’ is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification from session. In case when the car is damaged or out from the track that it can't continue or similar, the driver should leave the session and finish it with DNF. It's allowed to use BTP after crossing the finish line after final lap of the race.
- Penalties can be awarded by Race Control during the live session. Such penalties must be taken before session ends, or the penalty message says otherwise. Failing to clear the penalty as per instructions will result in a penalty after the race.
Above Terms are extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above ACC Regulations are taking priority.
Terms agreed and added on 06.03.2020 by Founder.