ACC by kycu
Republic of simracers is pleased to announce the season on the Assetto Corsa Competizione platform with a kycu!
Complete Serie includes 7 rounds.
- R1 Laguna Seca
- R2 Suzuka
- R3 Misano (Rain Race)
- R4 Silverstone
- R5 Bathurst (Night Race)
- R6 Spa
- R7 Kyalami
- free practice: 40min
- qualifying: 20min
- race: race depended
All sessions during race weekend (apart from prequalifying) take place in random weather conditions! Simulation is being calculated based on:
- time progression: 4x
- cloud level: 0.3
- weather randomness: 2 (realistic)
Before each round there will be prequalifying session to split drivers to appropriate tiers (platinum/gold/etc.). Each tier can contain 32 drivers.
70 min13 Sep 20:00
80 min27 Sep 20:00
60 min11 Oct 20:00
60 min25 Oct 20:00
90 min08 Nov 20:00
60 min22 Nov 20:00
70 min06 Dec 20:00
ACC by kycu SEASON TERMS
- Season ACC by kycu Sim Racing will be using Assetto Corsa Competizione game on PC.
- Season is organised and governed by Republic Of Simracers, registered in Great Britain, owned by Andrzej Wasielewski.
Duration and registration
- Registration for ACC by kycu season starts on 26/08/2020 (which also means the start of the season itself) and finishes with the race on 06/12/2020.
- To participate in this season you must have a copy of Assetto Corsa Competizione and Intercontinental GT PACK DLC on Steam and register for this event on ROS’ website.
Determining the winners
- Winner of the season will be the driver with the highest number of points after deducting worst race.
- In case of a points draw the driver with a higher track position in the last round will be the winner.
Qualifying and race
- Qualifying session will start on the race day and will last for 20 minutes.
- Pitstop and tyre change is mandatory.
- Penalties are handed by the stewards committee and approved by master steward based on individual analysis of the incident and its impact.
- Administrator is registering the right to add "special guests" to starting lists (max 2 drivers) who will be racing in their own class. All flag rules and other racing regulations are applying as normal.
- When participating in a public event organised by us, the Organiser reserves the right to share any materials such as stream, photos, screenshots in social media, Internet, press, television or other media. Such materials can contain details publicly used by you during the event.
- Scoring will be revealed after prequalifying to R1 is finished.
- Cars can be changed until R1. (when PREQ R1 finishes to be precise)
Terms above agreed on 26.08.2020.
Above Season Terms are extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.