Open Series S2
DetailsThe first OS Season is over, but drivers now have to switch from BMW to Porsche. The Cayman GT4 Clubsport is powered by a 3.8-liter flat-six engine with 385 hp (283 kW) and 420 Nm of maximum torque. It reaches a top speed of 295 km/h.
The racing version is equipped with a Porsche dual-clutch transmission with shift paddles on the steering wheel and a mechanical locking differential on the rear axle. The lightweight front axle suspension is taken from the big brother 911 GT3 Cup. The impressive racing brake system is equipped with 380 mm steel brake discs.
There are 21 skins available for the season, but everyone can still make their own livery! We invite everyone to participate in the latest Open Series season!
45 min16 Mar 21:00
60 min30 Mar 21:00
45 min13 Apr 21:00
60 min27 Apr 21:00
45 min11 May 21:00
60 min25 May 21:00
Open Series S2 SEASON TERMS
- Season Open Series S2 will be using Assetto Corsa game on PC.
- Season is organised and governed by Republic Of Simracers, registered in Great Britain, owned by Andrzej Wasielewski.
Duration and registration
- To participate in this season you must have a copy of Assetto Corsa on Steam and register for this event on ROS’ website.
Determining the winners
- Winner of the season will be the driver with the highest number of points after deducting all penalties (including final race).
- In case of a points draw the driver with a higher track position in the last round will be the winner.
Qualifying and race
- Qualifying session will start on the race day and will last for 15 minutes.
- Each round will consist of 1 race
- Server settings:
TC - Factory
ABS - Factory
SC - Off
Damage - 60%
Fuel usage - 300%
Tire usage - 200%
- 6 track cuts are allowed. More will result with a drive-thru penalty to be taken in the next 3 laps from the first cut above the limit.
We recommend downloading the KMR app available in ACEM to track the number of cuts.
- Penalties are handed by the stewards committee and approved by master steward based on individual analysis of the incident and its impact.
- Car liveries need to use ROS numberplate also they need to have ROS banner that you can download HERE.
- When participating in a public event organised by us, the Organiser reserves the right to share any materials such as stream, photos, screenshots in social media, Internet, press, television or other media. Such materials can contain details publicly used by you during the event.
- Scoring will be revealed after prequalifying to R1 is finished.
- A team may only consist of three drivers
- Telemetry is not mandatory, yet the administrator can ask the driver to save it
Terms above agreed on 21.02.2021.
Above Season Terms are extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.