iRacing S2 GT3
After the first season on the iRacing platform where the drivers raced in GTE class, it is now time for the GT3 series!
The competitors can choose from 6 GT3 cars:
- BMW Z4 GT3
- Ferrari 488 GT3
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Mercedes AMG GT3
- Audi R8 LMS
- Ford GT GT3
How does the sign up work?
After signing up for the season the competitor has to sign up for each race. The position is determined by the iRating of the driver, which is checked by ROS every few hours.
How many places are there on the server?
Slot limit is 40, once the Platinum server is full there will be more servers (Gold, Silver, etc.).
Full list of the races:
- R1 - Road America
- R2 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- R3 - Road Atlanta
- R4 - Watkins Glen International
- R5 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Day
- R6 - Daytona International Speedway
60 min05 Aug 21:00
75 min19 Aug 21:00
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Day
60 min02 Sep 21:00
Road Atlanta - Day
60 min16 Sep 21:00
Watkins Glen International
70 min30 Sep 21:00
Autodromo Nazionale Monza - Day
60 min14 Oct 21:00
Daytona International Speedway
- Season is organised and governed by Republic Of Simracers, registered in Great Britain, owned by Andrzej Wasielewski.
Duration and registration
- Registration for this event starts on 22/07/2020 (which also means the start of the season itself) and finishes with the race on 14/10/2020.
- To participate in this season you must have a copy of iRacing and register for this event on ROS website.
Determining the winners
- Winner of the season will be the driver with the highest number of points after deducting all penalties (including final race).
- In case of a points draw the driver with a higher track position in a last round will be the winner.
- There will be prizes for the winners
Qualifying and race
- The qualifying session will last 15 minutes (3 laps).
- Pit stop is mandatory during race
- Season's cars:
- BMW Z4 GT3 (60%)
- Ferrari 488 GT3 (60%)
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3 (60%)
- Mercedes AMG GT3 (60%)
- Audi R8 LMS (60%)
- Ford GT GT3 (60%)
- Cars can be changed until R1. (when PREQ R1 finishes to be precise)
- 16x. track cuts are allowed after that driver need to take the penalty, next 10x will mean another penalty
- Administrator is registering the right to add "special guests" to starting lists (max 5 drivers) who will be racing in their own class. All flag rules and other racing regulations are applying as normal.
Terms above agreed on 21.07.2020
Above Season Terms are an extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.