Pro Series powered by Logitech G
DetailsRepublic of Simracers is pleased to present the second installment of our top PRO SERIES competition.
An inseparable partner of the event is Logitech G company, which funded a number of prizes, including PRO Series headsets and McLaren x Logitech G gadgets.
The winner of the recently finished first PS in the GT4 class was Piotr Cieśla, before the second Piotr Bogucki and the third - Adrian Dziedzic, and in the GT3 class the winner was Mariusz Tworzydło, right behind him Artur Czarnecki, and Mateusz Kedzia on the 3rd place on the podium.
In PRO series we try to challenge players, each round lasts at least 60 minutes, random weather conditions and a grid of 36 players on each server.
The competition calendar is as follows:
SignUp Opens - 14/05/2022 18:00 CEST
R1 - Donington Park - 31/05
R2 - Hungaroring - 14/06
R3 - Mount Panorama - 28/06
R4 - Imola - 12/07
R5 - Snetterton - 26/07
R6 - Zandvoort - 09/08
- Practice: 40 min
- Qualifying: 20 min
- Race: 60 min
Live streaming of each round is provided by the Republic Of Simracers YT channel: youtube.com/c/RepublicofSimracers
The PRO SERIES is organized by the Republic of Simracers.
60 min31 May 21:00
60 min14 Jun 21:00
60 min28 Jun 21:00
60 min12 Jul 21:00
60 min26 Jul 21:00
60 min09 Aug 21:00
Pro Series powered by Logitech G Season Terms
- Season Pro Series powered by Logitech G will be using Assetto Corsa Competizione game on PC
- Season is organised and governed by Republic Of Simracers, registered in Great Britain, owned by Andrzej Wasielewski.
Duration and registration
- Registration for Pro series starts on 14/05/2022 at 18:00 CEST (which also means the start of the season itself) and finishes with thelast race.
- To participate in this season you must have a copy of Assetto Corsa Competizione (with DLC 2020 GT World Challenge Pack, Intercontinental GT Pack and British GT Pack) and register for this event on ROS website..
Determining the winners
- Winner of the season will be the driver with the highest number of points.
- In case of a points draw the driver with a higher track position in the last round will be the winner.
- The driver weakest race of the season will not count towards the general classification
- Top6 drivers will receive prizes (Appendix 2)
Qualifying and race
- To enter server you need to have 3 track medals and 80SA
- Qualifying session will start on the race day and will last for 20 minutes.
- Pitstop is mandatory
- Pitstop refueling is mandatory
- List of assists:
- SC: OFF
- Auto-Steer: Disabled
- Auto-Lights: Disabled
- Auto-Wiper: Disabled
- Auto-Engine Start: Disabled
- Auto Pit Limiter: Disabled
- Ideal Line: Disabled
- Penalties are handed by the stewards committee and approved by master steward based on individual analysis of the incident and its impact.
- Drivers got 48H to report incident after the end of the race and 24H to appeal from stewards decision.
- The Organizer allows for the possibility of using their own liveries (more information in Appendix 1).
- Administrator is registering the right to add "special guests" to starting lists (max 2 drivers) who will be racing in their own class. All flag rules and other racing regulations are applying as normal.
- When participating in a public event organised by us, the Organiser reserves the right to share any materials such as stream, photos, screenshots in social media, Internet, press, television or other media. Such materials can contain details publicly used by you during the event.
- Scoring will be revealed after prequalifying to R1 is finished.
- Cars can be changed until R1. (when PREQ R1 finishes to be precise)
Terms above agreed on 14.05.2022.
Above Season Terms are an extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.
Instruction for sending liveries
- Livery must be packed in zip format
- The archive must contain two folders:
b) Liveries (dds files are allowed)
- separately, the driver must prepare preview photo of the vehicle (.jpg format)
Livery must contain Logitech G and ROS logos. The logos must be visible (any place).
3. Neede Files
1st Place: Headset G PRO WIRELESS + Mouse G PRO X SUPERLIGHT + Pad G840 + Hat McLaren x Logitech G
2nd Place: Headset G535 + Mouse G502 WL + Pad G640 +Hat McLaren x Logitech G
3rd Place: Headset G335 + Mouse G502 + Hat McLaren x Logitech G
4th Place: Mouse G502
5th Place: Mouse G305
6th Place: Mouse G102