Open Series S5
DetailsFor the fifth season, the drivers will race in the Audi TT Cup. This means that a P2P system is put at the disposal of the drivers, which should allow for easier overtaking. Also, the nature of the car should make it easier to fight on the track
In season five there will be an added requirement to pit and fill up with a minimum of 1L of fuel, this will move the battle to the pit lane as well, and proper pitting will be a key part of the race.
The season calendar includes tracks that are well known and those that do not appear often on the racing calendar:
R1 - 26/04/2022 - Bathurst
R2 - 10/05/2022 - Bahrain
R3 - 24/05/2022 - Monza
R4 - 07/06/2022 - Spa
R5 - 21/06/2022 - Fuji Speedway
R6 - 05/07/2022 - Thruxton
Race coverage will be carried on the Republic Of Simracers YT channel:
The fastest qualifying lap from each round will be published as a separate video on the Republic Of Simracers channel and social media
60 min26 Apr 21:00
60 min10 May 21:00
Bahrain International Circuit Outer
60 min24 May 21:00
60 min07 Jun 21:00
60 min21 Jun 21:00
Fuji Speedway GP
60 min05 Jul 21:00
- Season Open Series S5 will be using Assetto Corsa game on PC.
- Season is organised and governed by Republic Of Simracers, registered in Great Britain, owned by Andrzej Wasielewski.
Duration and registration
- To participate in this season you must have a copy of Assetto Corsa on Steam and register for this event on ROS’ website.
Determining the winners
- Winner of the season will be the driver with the highest number of points after deducting all penalties (including final race).
- In case of a points draw the driver with a higher track position in the last round will be the winner.
- The driver weakest race of the season will not count towards the general classification
Qualifying and race
- Qualifying session will start on the race day and will last for 15 minutes. (Except in R1 where qualification will be 20min and BTP will be allowed)
- Each round will consist of 1 race
- Server settings:
TC - Factory
ABS - Factory
SC - Off
Damage - 60%
Fuel usage - 150%
Tire usage - 120%
- 6 track cuts are allowed. More will result with a drive-thru penalty to be taken in the next 3 laps from the first cut above the limit.
We recommend downloading the KMR app available in ACEM to track the number of cuts.
- Penalties are handed by the stewards committee and approved by master steward based on individual analysis of the incident and its impact.
- Car liveries must include a numberplate and a banner on the windshield. KLIK
- When participating in a public event organised by us, the Organiser reserves the right to share any materials such as stream, photos, screenshots in social media, Internet, press, television or other media. Such materials can contain details publicly used by you during the event.
- Scoring will be revealed after prequalifying to R1 is finished.
- A team may only consist of three drivers
- Telemetry is not mandatory, yet the administrator can ask the driver to save it
Terms above agreed on 10.04.2022.
Above Season Terms are extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.