Open Series S4
DetailsThe Porsche 911 GT3 Cup was featured in the first ROS event. The 911 proved to be a great car, so why not use it again?
The fourth season of the Open Series also starts on a special track, the Nordschleife itself.
In addition, the Car Radar requirement has been lifted!
90 min11 Jan 21:00
Nordschleife - Endurance
60 min25 Jan 21:00
60 min08 Feb 21:00
60 min22 Feb 21:00
Brands Hatch - GP
60 min08 Mar 21:00
60 min22 Mar 21:00
Red Bull Ring GP
- Season Open Series S4 will be using Assetto Corsa game on PC.
- Season is organised and governed by Republic Of Simracers, registered in Great Britain, owned by Andrzej Wasielewski.
Duration and registration
- To participate in this season you must have a copy of Assetto Corsa on Steam and register for this event on ROS’ website.
Determining the winners
- Winner of the season will be the driver with the highest number of points after deducting all penalties (including final race).
- In case of a points draw the driver with a higher track position in the last round will be the winner.
- The driver weakest race of the season will not count towards the general classification
Qualifying and race
- Qualifying session will start on the race day and will last for 15 minutes. (Except in R1 where qualification will be 20min and BTP will be allowed)
- Each round will consist of 1 race
- Server settings:
TC - Factory
ABS - Factory
SC - Off
Damage - 60%
Fuel usage - 100%
Tire usage - 100%
- 6 track cuts are allowed. More will result with a drive-thru penalty to be taken in the next 3 laps from the first cut above the limit.
We recommend downloading the KMR app available in ACEM to track the number of cuts.
- Penalties are handed by the stewards committee and approved by master steward based on individual analysis of the incident and its impact.
- Car liveries must include a numberplate and a banner on the windshield. KLIK
- When participating in a public event organised by us, the Organiser reserves the right to share any materials such as stream, photos, screenshots in social media, Internet, press, television or other media. Such materials can contain details publicly used by you during the event.
- Scoring will be revealed after prequalifying to R1 is finished.
- A team may only consist of three drivers
- Telemetry is not mandatory, yet the administrator can ask the driver to save it
Terms above agreed on 21.12.2021.
Above Season Terms are extension of the Racing Regulations. All rules written in Racing Regulations document are still applying to this event. In case of a rules conflict, rules written in above Season Terms are taking priority.